Friday 9 April 2010

Back in good old Blighty

So it's Friday, we have been back in the country since Monday afternoon and I can tell you now, Scotland is not coming up with the goods, however I am!

Yes, yes, yes I know Thailand, it was indeed an amazing place. It was very hot (35-42c) the sun shone, the sea was the most beautiful turquoise you could ever want to feast your eyes upon. We were blessed by a monk, it was a very emotional experience with both Tara and I in tears after leaving the temple. More about all that later....

But Scotland Pah!... rain and cloud, having been clear and sunny, snowy and beautiful! I also thought spring might have sprung but sadly not. I however have been fantastic for today I have built a webpage for my new company New Horizon sound and light. Address will be posted as soon as I publish, should be in the next two to three days, just waiting for some more photographs to go with all my self absorbing egotistical blurb written in the vague hope it might make it sound that I know what I'm doing!

Got to go, will come back later and tell you all about Thailand...

2 comments:

  1. Love the web site and what on earth took you to Scotland (Arctic circle country :-))

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    As for Scotland..... sometimes I wonder myself...

    ReplyDelete