Wednesday 25 January 2012

Well....

Apart from being the most useless blogger in the known universe, I have no other excuse to offer as for my lack of communication.

So what have I been up to?

All manner of things really (work), did a whole plethora of music festivals in Scotland with Aboyne based Taylored Sound, we managed Shetland, Rockness, and the Wickerman, Plus some almighty efforts in the AECC... Proper job!

Most recently though is the news that I have moved back to the south, no longer will I prowl the Highlands making things louder. London beckons, and I am to follow, wife, dog and fishes all in tow! Complete and utter upheaval, Sadly we had to vacate our lovely flat in Aboyne and we are now homeless, penniless (due to moving away from work) and without prospect. Still one is becoming used to being thrown from pillar to post!

We have been sofa surfing around London and also staying in Gloucester, the poor dog doesn't know if she is coming or going! Sorry, in danger of turning this into a rant... must not do that, or I'll be reprimanded for not being positive.

Anyway, back off to the bis smoke tonight, staying with my brother for a couple of nights, ought to be fun!

I think I'll keep this one short, in the knowledge that I will be back tomorrow, or maybe even later tonight, or just when I'm not so ranty!

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you've blogged more than me over the last 12 months! Good luck to both of you with the job/flat hunting. Dx

    ReplyDelete